Thread: God or Gods
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 11:57 AM   #9
Soul Controller
trollin' robbie

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: God or Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggahappy187
Main today its like no one believes in God we got cats tryin to say God is the sun cuz the sun gives us light? Fuck that there gotta be A God I mean if there are Ghosts an aliens an shit there is a God
thats the most RADICIOULOUS SHIT IVE EVER READ
cpz their are ghosts and aliens their has to be god?

that just shows your understanding on the 4th dimension is pretty wank
ghosts are not of this dimension.. onlysome peopel can feel and see them or they let themselves known.. where their is a signal that can be recieved and decoded ( like how their are microwaves going through us right now for our TVS sat nav radios.. u cant see the,m. but they are their.. u can only recieve them if u got the right decoder.. i/e tv set radio sat.. subscribe to the sat nav company)

same goes for some SOME ufo's the ones who just dissapear.. its coz they are phaseing out of this time/dimension

people who know how to use their right hand side minds.. and ones who use them daily in thought.. can pic and see these things and FEEL them.
if you are on a low vibrationary level.. i/e 3d level ( your mind and heart send out electro magnetic waves the higher the frequency.. the ) then u will see less and feel less. especially if u r killing ur self with these man made chemicals and drugs and cremes and foods.. do ur body right. and u see it all

the ones in power know all of this// that is why the put shit like
flouride /sls/mono sodium glutomate in our foods..to dumb u down..
what u cant see or touch or smell or hear..
it doesnt exist.. that is the conditioned mind state that they have u trapped in..
when they know theirs so much more out their

modern research shows ( i will provide links/books for this layter)
that their are many alien races that has bread/grafted with humanity over the years.. yes it sounds fucked up. but every religious book.. every holy book shows and prooves this.. and the symbols used in the world ( the medical logo the double helix as snakes again shows this )

theirs so much to know, but if u r conditioned in ur belief your beLIEf will always come out on top

peaCe

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote