View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn i listened to it now, since i was bumping through "The W" and heard this rumours i feelt i should try to put on it after Jah World.. Meth's verse is from HandClap and Deck's verse is actually from Red Bull so yeah i guess this answered my own question... shit this really should have been a great way for them to go out, the album is close to a masterpiece in my book, fuck the haters but this is more back to 36 chambers style than Forever was.. more simply, battle-oriented rhymes and production had lot of samples on it. "Hand Clap" is my only concern, "Jah World" is epic and following that up with the Clap is a weak move, but Spot Light would be just right.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote