View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 10:03 AM   #14
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ yes i've been thinking alot about that, but we're missing the full "Shaolin Finger Jab".. i remember in interviews in 99 RZA was talking bout this real gritty song but it endded up being just an intro/interlude sadly and since then a full version never showed up.. also "Jah World" is split into 2, the intro and the interlude, i guess the first is Ghost's verse and Reids first chorus while the second is RZA's plus Reid. there's also an outro listed that we have no clue about what it might be.

if someone's good at mixing it would be interesting to hear the "Jah World" parts properly mixed and sequenced with the rest of the tracklist + just use the 50 second clip of "Shaolin Finger Jab" as an interlude. the outro might be the one "YACUB, MAKER AND THE CONTROLLER".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote