View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 01:19 AM   #155
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: Hidden Symbolism

Quote:
I've got a question, and I haven't the slightest clue who I should address with it.. After reading the manual & being fairly wellversed in the Wu anthology, I've become rather interested in the fivepercent nation & its ideals. My question is, how can a white man live a spiritually inclined, five percent life? Because sans the black skin that is the bond between five percenters, the group and organization is eroded to the core, it would seem. I'd like to explore a 'knowledge of self' mentality, but, being so uneducated on all forms of religion and higher beings, any mentor or guide would be most useful. Any suggestions? Word is bond.
Take yourself to your nearest city, embed yourself in the culture and search for those few 'enlightened' people. If you want to learn someones always around to teach you.

I read through most of this thread, I would like to be involved in it too. I myself am not a five percenter although I share most of their ideals and beliefs. My cousin is a five percenter and I have alot of friends that are. I agree with anyone thats not ignorant and is out to make a positive impact on todays society. Not a day goes by that I don't think to myself on a way I can change the majority's outlook to a better one and help my people out of the hole they've dug themselves in over the years. I am a self educated person who ridded himself off the 'normal' thought processes that plagued mankind, to a certain extent(I'll explain).

I'm still slightly materialistic, although I'm working on it.
I still eat pork even though I know the effects it has.
I involve myself in criminal activities, and spend alot of times in the streets with societies castaways and outlaws.
I have alot of mental problems I need to work out in order to move on with my life, regressed anger, hatred towards certain people etc.

I still consider myself virtuous and I try to be as moral as possible, but in the end I still go about things inappropriately.

BUT I'M WORKING ON IT, everyday I try to achieve new levels mentally, physically, and spiritually.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote