View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 05:51 AM   #40
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: U-Gods new "Bump" Video Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAEL KAWSE
YOU COULD SUCK MY BROTHER'S DICK....
HOW ABOUT THAT.
AND AS FAR AS HIM NOT MAKIN IT ANYWHERE.......
YOU WOULD'NT DARE BATTLE HIM, COMFRONT HIM OR SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT IN HIS FACE.
SO,
YOU HIDE BEHIND THE PROTECTION OF YA COMPUTER AND TALK SHIT.
HE JUST STARTED MAKIN BEATS AND "U-GOD" PICKED WHAT HE PICKED.
AND YOU,..
YOU PUSSY ANYWAY.......WHAT???
KEEP LISTENIN FAGIT.
YOU GOT ALOT TO SAY, BUT IF YOU REALLY HAD AN IDEA OF WHO YOU WAS TALKIN TO,
I KNOW YOU WOULD NOT EVEN COMMENT.
BUT SINCE THE COMPUTER IS YOUR COMFORT ZONE....DO YOU!!!
IF YOU EVER MENTION ME OR THINK YOU GONNA MEET ME AT A SHOW OR SOMETHIN,.
THEN YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO ALL YA WU-TANG NIGGAS AND FRIEND AND CLIQUE OR CREW
AND THINK ABOUT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE FIRST.

FOR THE RECORD
SUCK MY DICK
Yo god, who is you comin on the boards and not respecting other peoples opinion and constructive criticism. The man pointed out a simple fact that your brothers flow/lyrics is ill, but he needs better production. THATS NOT DIRECTED AT YOUR BROTHER, THATS DIRECTED AT THE PRODUCERS. So stop a minute, breathe, read shit correctly, and post appropriately.

And if you wanna act brollick, I'm right here in Jersey and best believe I'm a street nigga fresh outta county. We can meet up like real niggaz in the street anytime you want just call it.

If not, if you wanna be a gentleman about things than it's all peace, but I aint gonna let a nigga front and call me and other people he don't know fraudelent. I can't speak for them, but I know I've done been through too much shit to be called fake and just eat that. Shit aint happenin god.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote