View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #3576
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Anyone can be a Cleaveland fan too.
Wonder why they're not. Because there's nothing to cheer.
You're damn right there's front runner Yank fans. Just like there's front runner Lakers fans.
And I sure as hell have never turned my back on ANY team. Unlike you Dooch, I don't turn the channel in the 2nd quarter because my team "doesn't have it".
YOur to stupid to understand my point. Its easy to root for teams that can buy championships.
Yes, there are alot of front runner Yankee fans. YOur from there, so i wont call you that.
But you ARE a front runner NBA fan because you left your beloved knicks for Dwayne Wade.
Thats sellout type shit.
I know when the Cavs are going to play like shit because I watch the team in depth. I'm not going to suffer thru a meaningless 40 point loss.
You really can't talk because, I mean, your no longer a Knicks fan.

Anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
to be honest i think the Cavs will eat up Detroit. the best thing that can happen to Detroit is for them to match up with Orlando. however explosive Orlando is offensively they can never beat the Pistons.
I agree but..
Nobody is afraid of Detroit, especially not the Cavs....ESPECIALLY now that they dont have Iverson, who could have been somewhat of an X Factor.