View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #25
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence View Post
You know what would be really tight? If they would have like a battle royale. Get like 200 rappers from all over this country both mainstream and underground and let them battle. Every man for himself or woman for herself just a battle for the crown of being the best. HAve lke 10 volumes or something let them get on stage and go to work. Off the top nothing prewritten 3 rounds 30 second on stage. But that would never happen.
Co Sign!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Has Mos Def ever battled anyone, dissed anyone before? Other than Bush and Denver. To me this is out of character for lil buddy.
That was my first thought too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

a doom*mos album is a must
Co Sign

Mos is much more lyrical then both wayne and jay z, so i think he could handle himself in a battle. If what he said about DOOM is true, and he joins the melee, then it would be over for wayne and jay z, no question, especially if DOOM gets on the Viktor Vaughn style

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote