View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #24
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats the right move these days?

release it like KP and sell 200 albums?

these is different times.

and to be perfectly honest when i went to buy the 11th hour, they didnt have it ANYWHERE i looked. and i live in a decent sized city so its not like im in the sticks or anything where they dont get shit.

i like the embracing of technology. dudes ahead of the game. i think a smart move by artists these days would be more music released like this on their own websites where they can directly charge for advertising on their sites. they produce everything and dont have to worry about distribution and shit. can get some albums and vinyls made for people who want to buy hard copies directly through there site and keep most all the profits.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote