Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #19
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha
i dont know man. i'm sure there are pinkman's, but i've never known one.

if white is meant to symbolize purity and kindness or whatever white traditionally sybmolizes as a color, then i suppose in a small way it could relate to walt. but he's becoming blacker all the time, especially now he's given the order to kill. and plus he did kill, ol whats his name, which was one of the greatest scenes. like, seriously that shit was gripping.

pink is meant to symbolize health i think? or life or something. jesse loves to live i'm sure, but i don't know. i have no idea what the creator of the series had in mind with all the meanings and hidden meanings and stuff. i just know that it's a great show that's got me hooked and i want the characters to come out on top, but i don't see it happening. i think it'll end bad for everyone.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote