View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #3617
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
^You don't like Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson? I think they're the best National TV announcers by far. They always keep it real and they never agree on anything...Makes it pretty entertaining, IMO.

I agree wtih Jon Barry and Reggie Miller...and I don't really like it when Barkley announces...he never talk about the actual game going on. As one of the TNT analysts I think he's pretty good, but as an announcer he isn't that good, IMO.

I like Jackson, but Van Gundy just gets annoying sometimes.

Hubie Brown is the best in my opinion. Totally unbiased and he breaks down the game for you, and if you listen, he is usually right on point.

Marv ALbert and Mike Fratello are good, but they usually get team with Reggie Miller as the third wheel.
Miller is HORRIBLE. Cannot stand him.

Cannot stand Barry.

Matt Guokas was a good color man, so is Doug Collins.

Coaches tend to be the best because they break the game down for you and are unbiased.
Thats all I want....i dont need the commentaters to use the game as a stage for their catchphrases.
That shit is beyond played out and they overdo it.