View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #3626
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Celtics looked pitiful yesterday against Cleveland without Garnett. You see when Pierce and Allen have a bad game, there isn't anybody else on Boston's team that is gonna score a lot. I think the Bulls and Celtics could be a good series because the Celtics are really struggling right now. Jon Barry is harsh towards Cleveland. He thinks that the Cavs suck on the road and he thinks they can't win against good teams on the road. Well i said the same thing that the Cavs suck on the road against good teams but that didn't matter last year when the Celtics won the finals because they sucked on the road but they won most of their home games. Did they lose to anybody last year at home in the playoffs? I don't think they did.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote