Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #27
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo everytime walt lies to his wife i'm just like shut up! don't say anything! she knows you're lying! she knows everything! aiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he's dug so deep he should have just took the fuckin money from those yuppie fucks who stole his ideas. took the money for the treatment and cooked the meth for the future funds. WTFFFFFFFFFFF

i was laughing like shit at that dude skinny pete.

"yo i'm out there hustlin, stackin fat benji's, i ain't got time to be spelling correct."

or something like that, shit had me rollin

then he's all

"yo if you don't wanna do it, i'll do it, except i'm on probation and all."

AHAHAHAHA

the characters are the best, those fucking tweakers are scary. i see them all over around here.

i don't think anything will come back to jesse about the ATM machine though. the police wouldn't believe the meth skank for a second if she told them about jesse, and her son isn't going to say anything.

episode was good, real good.

LOL@the missing person flyer on walts car.

the show is just the best. i probably sound like a fuckin groupie slut tryna suck a famous penis when i get to talking about it or some shit

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote