View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #33
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lol - says the guy who comes on wucorp to call black people eggplants and mooks - you're here to cause mischief, distort peoples characters, and to cause anguish - cause thats what nickys do - lol

its good to see you being you and not trying to hide your wickedness
call the truth whatever u'd like....if its 'wicked' to you than so be it. I'm not going to tell you how to be, what to believe.

But I will tell you what I think about your thoughts and views.

Your entitled to your opinion, but the fact remains, you affiliate with an extremist organization and are totally sucked into their corrupt religious doctrine

Hence the ridiculous state of denial you live in.

Everyone knows arguing with you is a waste of time because you've been brainwashed to ONLY think one way. Even if you encountered something new that intrigued you but was against your 'nations' doctrine, you would repress it until you convinced yourself to deny it.

ladies and gentleman.....

that is the sunny winters we know