Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:00 PM   #30
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the wire was excellent, but i think i can relate to this show a little more. i am a wigger like jesse, i live in a methed out town, i love southwestern food. it's a natch lol.

but seriously tho,
yeah, there's still a lot more to learn about back histories and shit. i swear i saw jesse take some cash, but then again i thought i saw some still on the floor. it would probably be better if he didn't take any of course, and just recoup the lost ounce out of his own pocket i suppose. fuck i dunno. i'd tap that principal with the quickness.

and i couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like fuckin danny trejo is in the next episode.

it just keeps getting better.