View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:29 AM   #34
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
call the truth whatever u'd like....if its 'wicked' to you than so be it. I'm not going to tell you how to be, what to believe.

But I will tell you what I think about your thoughts and views.

Your entitled to your opinion, but the fact remains, you affiliate with an extremist organization and are totally sucked into their corrupt religious doctrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Hence the ridiculous state of denial you live in.

Everyone knows arguing with you is a waste of time because you've been brainwashed to ONLY think one way. Even if you encountered something new that intrigued you but was against your 'nations' doctrine, you would repress it until you convinced yourself to deny it.

ladies and gentleman.....

that is the sunny winters we know

its ok for you to view me however you like - just don't follow behind me echoing it after every post i make - don't be irritating -

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-14-2009 at 03:36 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote