View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #35
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Even though I dont agree with everything that Sunnywinters says of course, because when he says things like that Malcolm and Khalid Muhammad are the same, I think that he probably thinks that way because he is in the Nation, and maybe he only sees that point of view, but I could never accuse him of being racist or of spreading hate, because he talks about Black unity, and I talk about White unity, he is not asking for revenge, only justice. Also, because, well, he knows way more then me about the Nation. Sometimes I do think that he is a bit trapped in his view, but so are all of us. I cant fully trust black nationalism, because Im always wondering, what is Farrakhan REALLY doin for the people right now, I agree with some of things he says, not everything. But that also comes from me takin my thoughts from people like Huey, who never really trusted black nationalism. Because when people are sayin Sunnywinters is a racist, arent they actually saying that black nationalism is racism ? Black nationalism, the Black muslims, they did great things for the people, would have MLK been listened to if the white politicians hadnt feared a stronger alternative, who can say Brother Malcolm didnt help MLK by criticizing him ? Also, black nationalism brought Brother Malcolm, n for that wa can all be thankful. So, nowadays, what is Black Nationalism doin for the people ? I dont know, but Im curious to hear the thought of people I respect, even if Im not always agreeing with them.
Sunnywinters does not seem to be a racist, I dont know him, but from what he says, he is to be heard, and his thoughts almost always deserve a conversation.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote