View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:32 PM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
The "Im just kidding" excuse is retarded. Just look at it that way : I am white, I hang out with whites n blacks, Ive seen whites makin racist jokes in front of a black person, it aint nuffin funny.
Sunny is not racist, never have I seen him postin a truly racist thing about white people.
I think hes been made a mod because he brings a lot to KTL, hes been there a long time, n he almost never makes a useless thread.

That is true, as I said, the "denounciation of Sunny's racism" looks more like a denouciation of black nationalism.
I don't know what you mean by The "Im just kidding" excuse is retarded.

Some people are not racist, but make some mildly cultralist comments because they know it will get a rise out of the KTL extremists.

It's pretty juvenile, but it's no where near as bad as anything these other guys say.

You haven't seen Sunny post a truley racist thing about white people, because you either:

Haven't read enough of his posts.

Or haven't been here long enough.

And he does not bring a lot to KTL.

Have you fucking read what he writes.

Generally, his posts consist of nothing more than rhetorical questions.

On the odd occasion, he breaks this pattern in order to cheaply distort other posters words.

Eric was a great choice for a mod of this section. He, more often than not, can appreciate all sides of an argument.

Sunny is the exact opposite of this.

I've posted here for 5 years, and Sunny has literally said the same thing for that entire time.

Your attempt to turn this thread around on people who object to his racism is pathetic and it barely dignifies a response.

Sunny is not a nationalist.

He is a racist.

I don't see how it could be any clearer. He thinks all white people are virtually the same and consistently makes abhorrent comments and generalisations in keeping with this.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote