Thread: The Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #43
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inside My Chest I Hold A Spark Like Optimus Prime That'll Blind The Divine
Legends Never Die And Neither Will Mine Forever Swirling In The Sands Of Time
When I Rhyme I Feel Serenity The Master Of My Domain Feel Every Extreamity
This Is The Heist Of The Century The Darkman Who Resides In The Cemetary!
Heart Beats Incessantly I'm What Was Never Meant To Be Beyond God's Chemistry
I'm Inside Your Mind Like Telepathy....Gain Access By Taking The Janitors Keys
Alone At Home The Purple Phantom Rest Inside A Gothic Mansion : Wammys House
My Sanctum - I Am He Who Is Sanctioned To Tackle Cases Mere Men Couldn't Fathom
Detect Lies Single Bullet Flys Hittin' The Target Between The Eyes Like Charles Manson
Samurai Stance Never Die Too Advanced 5 Senses Enhanced Precision My Vision Is Vast
Hear The Beat Of Your Heart Born Perfect Like A Shark You Get Pulled Apart And Marked
I Can Smell Your Fear Like A Drop Of Blood Falling From The Pier....A Realiver Of Names
I've Tasted The Pain Of An Orphan's Tears And Ruined The Careers Of Criminals For Years
Seven Blades Held By The Brave While Severed Brains Geled Fly Onto The Pave-
Ment To Leave One Afraid But After The Massacre I Gave He Began To Dig His Own Grave
My Intelect Will Inject Your Head With A Righteous Trident You'll Drop Dead Like Fred
I Feel Your Torment....Your Inept Unable To Invent You Can't Grasp The Concept!
Print Chests With An Open Hand Never Clentched Wonder Palm Caress Buddha Bless
Ninja Step With Quiet Intent - It's A Sign Of Judgement Once The Cement Sets
And Your Engullfed By The Depths Of Poseidon's Basment Where Your Swept....
Like The Brooms Of Witches Under The Bed No Last Wishes Sleep With The Fishes Instead
I Puncture The Necks Of Bitches Crucifix's Couldn't Prevent Cut Blood Circuitry Like Cables
Your Unable To Understand Fables Your Minds Still In A Cradle Mine Is Crowned With A Halo
I Stand Like A Statue Of A Gargoyle On The Roofs Of Churches Only At Night Do I Surface
And My Verses Are Curses Submitted For The 9th Section Service....Silent Like A Tiger
In The Tall Grass Strike Swift As A Viper The Section's Sniper Propellin' Venom Rapid Fire
Causing All To Expire - In The Shadows I Stand Tall My Touch Is Fatal To All
It'll Be Like You Never Existed....Like Killah Priest And Adam's Navel!

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 10-10-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote