View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 02:38 AM   #32
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know what we listen to here, man, I'm from Slovenia and I'm a big Wu, 1BeLo and Def Jux fan.

My man Begongo is from Rawmania and he's into dope old school rap [he taught me a few things]..

Reiko is from Poland and has a thread hiphop stuff, and I know his steez, ...

Even Ghostlaced, who listens to Weezy, knows some dope ass motherfuckers, like Cannibal Ox, which is a big contrast, but so what, he knows dope hiphop.

Shizzah is REALLY REALLY talented, REALLY REALLY young and has a lot of hiphop knowledge...and he's from fucking Serbia.

Whers is from England, and he's pretty much anti-mainstream [for the most time]. I don't need to prove that, everybody knows his steez.

Do you want more proof? You don't know how is it like here, the lifestyle is maybe different, maybe not, who knows, we have our own set of problems, but at least we don't talk how USA, Australia and Asia don't know squat about rap....it's not like we been to all places....and neither were you.