View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I don't think Ras Kass is gonna be in the documentary. I just mentioned him because he spoke about record companies in Rhyme And Reason movie. You should check out Rhyme And Reason if you haven't seen it. That's a very good rap documentary and the soundtrack is real good. Yeah just from looking at the rappers on the cover of Kill The Record Labels dvd, i don't think i wanna hear their opinions because most of them don't know how to talk well LOL. The rappers i wanna hear from about record companies are brothers that speak well like KRS One, Pharoahe Monch, Black Thought, Redman, EPMD, Tribe Called Quest, Brand Nubian, Wise Intelligent, MC Ren. Fuck these new unintelligent rappers who can't speak well. I see why the record companies take advantage of their dumb asses because they don't know shit LOL. All they know how to do is spend their money on a lot of materialistic shit. They don't know nothing about how record companies operate. Dr Dre was talking about that in Rhyme And Reason movie. He said a lot of rappers don't know when they're supposed to get paid and how much they're supposed to get paid. They don't know about masters and what a point is but he said they can tell you how much a Mercedes cost LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote