View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #9
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
bullying is a totally normal part of growing up. if anyones fucking with you its learns you to stand up for yourself. i never got bullied myself, because i was a cocky little shit who enjoyed a slangin match, but i used to stand up for people who got bullied, even though i didnt like them for being weak.
it goes beyond that though. "stickin up for yourself" doesnt always work when you got half the school on your ass. some kids have it really bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
whats amazing to me is that a 11 yr old has the mental capabilites to go thru with killing himself, full stop. When i was 11 i dont think i would even know how to do it, let alone go thru with it.
yeah same. thats crazy
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote