View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #65
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What hip hop lacks nowadays is variety in the mainstream. I hate commercial rap for the most part because it's so one sided, everything is about flossing and partying which is great and all because thats what young people like to do but hip hop used to reflect life and peoples lifestyles. You can't honestly sit there and tell me that 50 Cent's life is just one big party because the truth is, it isn't.

But lets say that political rap was the dominant rap topic of choice, again hip hop would still be lacking because of the lack of variety. I want to see a bit of everything when I switch to a hip hop channel because in real life it's not just one topic.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote