Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #42
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, for those who don't know...

In quantum physics, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle states that certain physical quantities, like position and momentum, cannot both have precise values at the same time. The narrower the probability distribution for one, the wider it is for the other.

yeah, hank should definitely be that dude now.

i dunno tho, i just can't see him and walt becoming adversaries. it probably will happen, but i think hank will probably tell walt if he just stops now, then he'll act like it never happened, but walt won't be able to, and they'll square off or some shit. which sucks, they could run shit. but hank seems like a stand up agent, for the most part, i doubt he'd go dirty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote