View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fredy i live on protected land so i might as well shoot a human if I'm gonna do it. These rednecks would prolly give me more time for a deer than a nigga

Skampoe my 1st year i grew about 4 elbows. Of some good shit too. i coulda had 6 or 7 but
1 i kept picking buds off

2 i harvested 3 weeks too early

3 i didn't cure it as long as i should.

Impatient and nervous cause a sheriff lived next door and in the hot sun, you could smell that shit in the front yard
But mainly i had 5 4ft high plants that started lookin like high times mag and i couldn't wait.

i was more proud of the weed i grew than the food.

i gave away QPs to my biz partners and a half lb to my homey

Then i just smoked the rest. i thought it would last the whole year but lol i blazed that shit in about 7 months rollin godfathers an whatnot.

But yeah its on this year.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote