View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Fredy i live on protected land so i might as well shoot a human if I'm gonna do it. These rednecks would prolly give me more time for a deer than a nigga

Skampoe my 1st year i grew about 4 elbows. Of some good shit too. i coulda had 6 or 7 but
1 i kept picking buds off

2 i harvested 3 weeks too early

3 i didn't cure it as long as i should.

Impatient and nervous cause a sheriff lived next door and in the hot sun, you could smell that shit in the front yard
But mainly i had 5 4ft high plants that started lookin like high times mag and i couldn't wait.

i was more proud of the weed i grew than the food.

i gave away QPs to my biz partners and a half lb to my homey

Then i just smoked the rest. i thought it would last the whole year but lol i blazed that shit in about 7 months rollin godfathers an whatnot.

But yeah its on this year.
i feel u man, i try and grow a plant but as soon as i see a leaf that resembles DUH GANJA, i throw it in the microwave and smoke till the migraine kicks in lmao soooo impatient...

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote