View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:59 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To me this is an example of a perfect album. Whether or not you "feel" all the tracks, it's very hard to argue that any of them are filler. I've really grown to love this album. The poignant moments are amazing see Yesterday, The Waitress, and the slap in the face tracks like The Skinny, Your Glass House, give the album a great emotional balance. This is live instrumentation used brilliantly. I especially like the slide guitar on Painting, it reminds me of the Sleepwalker song. This is definitely the best album of 2008 in my humble opinion.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote