View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:59 PM   #21
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To me this is an example of a perfect album. Whether or not you "feel" all the tracks, it's very hard to argue that any of them are filler. I've really grown to love this album. The poignant moments are amazing see Yesterday, The Waitress, and the slap in the face tracks like The Skinny, Your Glass House, give the album a great emotional balance. This is live instrumentation used brilliantly. I especially like the slide guitar on Painting, it reminds me of the Sleepwalker song. This is definitely the best album of 2008 in my humble opinion.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote