View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #34
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah Ghost you right about them smokin songs on the second half of disc 1. Second half of disc one is ultimate chill.

Alright I'll go ahead and say it right now. Bizzy is top 25 right now dead or alive. AOW is in the top 50 gotta have albums.

last week I was seeing a lot of what Bizzy went thru during the break up. Shit was sad. He really was living in bus stations and shelters and shit. He was doing horrible and losing his mind. But he stayed true the whole time and never completely let go. EVERYTIME he was asked if he had annomosity for his niggas he was like "not at all" and you could tell he ment that shit. He really ment the best. There was only a few times that he got too perved(twisted) and talked out the side of his mouth. Thats a givin though.

I NEED a copy of AOW in vinyl. I know it exist cuz I seen it on one of them dudes video for krayzie trying to get to spend the day with him an shit. Dude said he bought it off the BTNH message board from some memeber there.

...I'm thinking about signing up to BTNH web site/message board. I been looking at it for a month now.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote