View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #36
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i mean that its unlikely that any of BTNH knew who FF were, all the way out in cleveland, husslin. i also doubt any BTNH member could name a single FF song in 2009...

let alone they actually studied them and copied their style. FF or project blowed didnt even have any CD;s out, how the fuck were BTNH niggas, who at the time were thuggish on the streets prolly without a pot to piss in, gona know who they were?

everyone wouldve known EZ and NWA, they were on TV. its not like BNTH (at like 15) had access to youtube and copied their style.

...anyway wtf am in bothering for who cares Bone are geeohdeess and FF are all bums who were not %1 as talented as bone

inf, btnhboard.com is the best one. its a huge forum and its official, alot more active than this site. there are alot of shitty opinions on there though and alot of fags. my username on therre is "cliptightgame" i dont post much.