View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #41
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yeah I own all the Bone Group albums. After U-Neek Production has been suspect. E1999 is their best work, Art of War is real good, "U Ain't Bone" is the best track from disc 2..lol "My general need no hearse, we need ar-15's 20 glocks with beams and tnt, nigga roll with me"....TSA how many bone songs you just heard to make you create this thread??
i hope you're not being one of those faggots that are implying i just now found out about bone or they just now started existing cause i happened to make a thread now about them and not in 1996

i've listened to almost every group album they have, i just dont have any on my ipod and would like for someone to up 1 or 2, i dont care which cause they all have a lot of songs i like and a lot of songs i don't care for almost evenly.

idk what the ration of faggots is though.
like yeah, we're all on here talking about rappers from 15 years ago, then when you mention a rapper from 15 years ago everyones all
"glad you just realize they existed, deerpp dee dee!"
faggots.