View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #42
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
i hope you're not being one of those faggots that are implying i just now found out about bone or they just now started existing cause i happened to make a thread now about them and not in 1996

i've listened to almost every group album they have, i just dont have any on my ipod and would like for someone to up 1 or 2, i dont care which cause they all have a lot of songs i like and a lot of songs i don't care for almost evenly.

idk what the ration of faggots is though.
like yeah, we're all on here talking about rappers from 15 years ago, then when you mention a rapper from 15 years ago everyones all
"glad you just realize they existed, deerpp dee dee!"
faggots.

LOL you hype as shit right now fam, you took that out of context, maybe i was implying that you just had one of those moments were you feeling a certain group at the moment, and you found yourself blasting some bone for a full day.....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote