View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:52 PM   #37
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuuuck
Quote:
Sunday - June 28, 2009
Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre

Featuring:
Nas & Damian Marley, The Roots, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Reflection Eternal, Slaughterhouse, Slum Village, Tech N9ne, K'Naan, The Knux, Chali 2na

Hosted by:
KRS One, Supernatural, and Pete Rock
just noticed the Detroit show is WAAAACK, not even a single Wu member

Quote:
Saturday - June 27, 2009
First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre - Chicago, IL

Featuring:
NAS & Damian Marley, The Roots, Common, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, KRS-One, House of Pain featuring La Coka Nostra,Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli + Hi-Tek), Tech N9ne, RZA vs. GZA, Raekwon, K'naan, Sage Francis, Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9", Joel Ortiz, and Crooked I), Buckshot, M.O.P., Necro, Slum Village, Eyedea & Abilities, Evidence & Alchemist, The Knux, Psycho Realm, Mystik Journeymen, Chali 2na, Mickey Factz, B. Dolan, Tabi Bonney

Hosted by: KRS-One, Supernatural, Murs, and Pete Rock
Chi town is lookin good though, about the same distance as Detroit from me anyway.
right around my bday the 22nd too, sweet