View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 11:33 AM   #3791
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

You know what??

I like that the refs are letting them play.

I dont think anything Rondo has done should result in suspension or ejection. Sure its cheap, but this is the playoffs man. Shit gets physical.

Chicago has been seen as a softer team so they are getting challenged. To me, the Bulls have stepped up to that challenge, and have gained respect in that regard.

Same thing happened in the first Cavs-Pistons series. The Cavs did not back down. I doubt Rondo gets that gully against the Cavs, cuz if he did, he knows there are guys on Cleveland who will give it back.

Being a physical intimidating team is part of it. You don't have to be cheap, but at least let the other team feel your presence.

I don't think the Celtics are any cheaper than any other contenders. They play hard...they have their thugs like Perkins who is not afraid to give a hard foul.

You need that to win.
This is why Brad Miller was such a huge pickup for the Bulls.