View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I personally think that he was a great teacher whether he was real or made up, black or white or olive skinned. Good guy, great example of righteousness.
I would agree with this.
tho I personally do not believe he was a real historical figure.
study or wikipedia Serapis.
add to that the correlations between he and certain Kemetic "myths" such as the immaculate conception of Heru.
plus I'm quite sure NOBODY wrote of Jesus in Jesus' time, but rather a generation or so afterward. It would seem rather odd for not a single historian to do this given the miraculous things he did.
to quote the Metu Neter: "the spirit can only react to wholes, concrete thoughts, images & sensations. While it cannot react to the abstract word "evil", it can react to the image of something considered so, unless the former gives rise to the latter in the person's mind. In the same way it cannot react to the fractional abstraction "courage", but it can react to the description....of a personality having courage as one of it's qualities.....this is why the Christian tradition promotes the concrete image of the life and suffering of Jesus, above the concepts regarding the Father in Heaven."

so in my own words, when you read the "myth" of Ausar from Kemet, it's not meant to be looked at as actual historical events and figures, but rather metaphorically and spiritually. It looks to me like this has been taken into literal form and worshipped.

this is my belief anyway - I haven't studied Jesus as much as I should and usually just run into these "coincedences" throughout my studies - I don't know for sure the answers.
peace!