View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #3928
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah it's Cleveland's jobs fault that they don't wanna hire me. I can't help it that i have a learning disability. Taking medication isn't gonna help me to get a good job which is what my psychiatrist suggested that i do. Fuck medication for my problem. I need a good job and some long money instead of the bullshit money i got when i was in Cleveland. I hope all those factory jobs in Cleveland close up and they should be set on fire. Same thing goes for the warehouse jobs there too. It truly amazes me that jobs can get away with paying people a low salary. Now that there's so many immigrants in america, these bitch ass low paying jobs can get them to work for them because blacks aren't gonna work for low pay. That's slavery to me. Poor blacks and poor immigrants that get a low salary aren't in chains and being forced to work for free but you might as well call it another form of slavery when you work hard for low pay. I keep telling you i'm a Lebron fan. I'm not a fan of most of his teammates. Maybe that's why you think i be dissing the Cavs often.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote