Thread: Open Call
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 08:50 PM   #38
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Lightbulb Re: Open Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Legit
i wanan no why aint 'no one' like me when they dont even know me?....cause yall are actin like a bunch of fagots riding each others dick..tryin to diss me......i really dont wnat NON of this shit.....yall frontin
cuz its easy and u leave yourself wide open all the time for it....I dont even hate u...i used to stick up for u and cats would be like "props, but why do u like seventh?"...and i'd tell them we been cool since wu corp......i told u to lay low an not flip out but you started making threads like that banner thread where u said nobody was good at photoshop cept for like 4 ppl......anyways, i started seein u run threads like that and u never once answered a single pm from me so i hopped on the bandwagon with urrbody else an now i dis u instead of encourage u.

your mean to people,...so people are mean to u...like i said, i dont hate u, but urrbody thinks we're friends and u dont really deserve friends cuz your a dickhead...oh well, ill quit frontin if thats what u want.....i figure u like the shit or else "why the hell would u be here".....we know your not mad, your just an attention whore.....nothin wrong there, i dig attention too....so yeah, u dont have to act pissed an stick up for yourself.....if u want the haters to go away, ignore them an they'll quit picking on you...1