View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 09:07 PM   #1007
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
NickyTooch Has A Lame Bias Against Anything New York.

But I Think Joba Should Be The Person In Line To Takeover For Mo. I Think He Could Be An Ace Starter But Finding That Closer To Fill In When Mo Leaves Will Be Harder To Fill I Dont Trust Melancon I Wasnt Impressed.

Tooch Says He Only Has Two Pitches Which Is Of Course Wrong Hes Got 4 Real Good Pitches Just Two That Are Devastating. So I Think He Will Succeed In Either Role. But He Does Lose A Little Of That Invincibilty When Hes Not Setting Up.

3 Walk Off Wins In A Row It Looks Like The Yankees Are Getting Ready To Take Off.

Check Twos A Fag Who Likes To Say The Unexpected If You Think The Yankees Will End Up 4th In The Division Kill Yourself.

I should kill myself because I said the Yankees will finish 4th in the division? lol They finished third in the division last year, and the Blue Jays are playing well so far, so why is it such a big stretch to say that they might finish 4th this year? You sound like you have issues man. It's only a sport. Go to anger management class greaseball, and try not to get so upset over getting rejected by 300+ pound women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote