View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 08:51 PM   #74
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: The Official Poetry Thread ( Please Sticky )

reflector i'm shining as light sparkles so shiny reminds you of lightening enchanting but frightening eye opening enticing ever so lightly I enter through spines my incision so fine not a trace to find as you rest and recline my frequency's bind peeling the rhind off of the fruit imposters persue as the gossip ensues auctions of news are used to abuse the views of the bemused infused with a programs political views the ridicule construes facts and fiction to stimulate, confuse exercise the mules mental clocks on snooze still, the oils ooze...