View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 04:16 AM   #28
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post
From what I have heard, this is album is the basic definition of Suburban Whiteboy rap.

It appears as somethiing I wouldn't waste my time listening to. Some one prove me wrong for stereotypiong this duo from Minnesota.

sHOULD i BOTHER
? iF SO, WHAT TRACKS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
Dunno, check out "Yesterday", or "The Painting".

The fact that you automatically assume that its the definition of white boy suburaban rap makes you sound like a fag, and the fact that your so fuckin close minded. YOU are exactly whats wrong with most hip-hop today.

Yes, this album isnt hard, or gangsta, theirs no talk of violence, sex, drugs, guns, its just a great album, with great storys, musically its fantastic, with great varity of sounds, and it is exactly what hip-hop needs right now. Best album of '08.

I just put this on again yesterday and its as good as the first time i heard it. That guitar thing they use on "The Painting" is absoloutly beautiful.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote