View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #39
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think i have twice.

there was a time i was dating a woman who had a 7yr old son with tourettes. he was a cool kid and just twitched, not screaming crazy shit like "hang niggers" but we were playing xbox tony hawk and i felt this strange feeling build inside me and i twitched the same time he did and the controllers flew out our hands.

2nd was a bar fight. i got jumped by 2 guys. i was in the zone. my mind was unihibated is the best word i can think of. this dude went to smash my car up and i screamed in my head"thats not your car!" and right after that the dude grabbed his head with both his hands and said out loud "this isnt my car" and stopped. it could be a coincidence but the way i felt in my mind is unexplainable to me but it felt like i stopped him with that.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote