View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #42
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
wow X om impressed.....you got that natural mystic....actually all those things you mentioned are natural for humans......but once humans become educated fools they loose that shit....PEACE

My Mom has it more than me. The day her father (my grand dad) died, she knew through intuition.

She has many more instances of dreams where she sees things accurately without previous knowledge of what she sees in her dreams.

She had a reoccurring dream one time that occured 13 times of a good thing ( I don't wanna say) happening before it happened.

I seem to be not having as much experiences as I once did as a teenager. I think this has to do with consciousness. In the year 1999, I had so much negative things in my dream comes true so much that I was afraid to go to sleep. That was how terrifying they were. I did not wanna ever see something like that again. I believe these things are open to people who believe them and wanna see them and are not open to those who deny them or don't wanna see them anymore.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote