View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #43
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One time I was at school in biology class (kinda symbolic) and I felt a strong piercing pain that felt it was coming from one of my lungs. Every time I would breathe in I felt that sharp pain.

In a short period of time I felt weak, so I skipped the afternoon classes and went home. Soon my lungs were filled with pus. I went to the doctor days later, and she said I had bronchitis.

I took medicine after medicine and nothing worked. I would even inhale steam from a pot of water to loosen up the phlegm inside my lungs based on advise from a medical encyclopedia I had, cuz nothing was working. I was having trouble breathing and was coughing so much my mom was mad at me for that. I had this for like 6 months at least.

One day I awoke from my sleep forcing myself to breathe. It was as if my diaphragm stopped working. I thought I would not make it til the morning so I prayed, then did some creative visualization - a technique I've learned from a few books dealing with mind over matter stuff.

I envisioned myself running and breathing easily and normally and enjoying it on a bright sunny day. I did this till I was tired, then I lied down on my pillow thinking I would die cuz I still had to forcefully breathe consciously.

Next thing I remember, is waking up to a bright sunny day and my lungs were clear. What worked? Was it the praying, the creative visualization or what? I believe it was all of those.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote