View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #44
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Maybe I asked this in the past, but why do the female players grunt when they hit the ball? It would kind of turn me on when Martina Navratilova grunted.
Men grunt too but not as much. When grunting a lot of air is released from the lungs quickly. When you breathe out, you stay relaxed when hitting the ball through the shot. If a player tightens up through a shot, there is a greater chance of them making an error.

I could never watch a full Guga Kuerten match. The way his grunt is slow, deep and kind of drawning out. Its kinda funny......watch the first 10 second at least of this match.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote