Thread: Bone Thugs
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 01:04 AM   #17
ThePharaohNosferatu
The Sigung(Sifu's Master)

ThePharaohNosferatu grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ThePharaohNosferatu Send a message via MSN to ThePharaohNosferatu
Default Re: Bone Thugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
my second best ......they are nice....the first 4 cds....well the first one i only liked 3 or 4 songs.......it was calld faces of death ,,,,,,,when they were bone enterprise....all the way up to the art of war...was all good...and krazies first 2 cds were ok....lazie has a few trakes ..bizzy dont like his stuff .....wish bone never put out a cd....and flesh n bone put out 2 not that good

but i heard they got some nice production on thier next...so i think they could jump up some.......i like when they spit over hard beats...with a lot of boom in the trunk
Yeah i get ya, krayzie can do it on his own.

bizzys first album was tight, second good, third WACK.

Bizzy wont be on the next bone album cause his an idiot, and doesnt want help, and Bone has stop showing him love cause the idiot doesnt want it, they say they been tryin to help him ever since after art of war. so they finally stopped carring for him. well kray and Wish been stopped but the one who should the most love recently stopd and that is layzie

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)
ThePharaohNosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote