Thread: ArtistiK Wun
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #34
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
im trying not to post till i get another sig done but i gotta take a second to say thanks to Born for the comment. mucho appreciated.... you the reason i got into photoshop from the sig you made me like 3 years ago and all the other work you were producin around that time. thanks again for the sig Fam. i'll re it up if i can find it.

n your welcome for the sig Scamp

ah shit thats cool man... im glad i inspired someone. i used to REALLY be into this stuff. i still do the occasional design but i am no where as heavy into it as i used to be... ive been wanting to get this GFX chamber up and bumping again, but ive been way too busy with fam, work, life, etc...

anyways, your work is looking good. stay sharp and keep with it. the skills you learn in this shit will fade quick if you stop doing it even for a second. i cant do half the shit i used to anymore...

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote