View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #111
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
yes it can be done with a pen tool...

i always use the polygonal lasso tool... zoom in the image real close and trace it with the lasso. once you have the trace completed... right click > select inverse > press the delete key... if you take your time and zoom in far... you can get a nice cut.

I definitely know of this method, but I'm still curious of how some of the best graphic designers in the industry make the edges of certain objects as clean as an X-acto knife cut.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote