View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:30 PM   #62
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
One of the reasons why I think Nadal withdrew was because of his draw. 2 unseeded guys in the early rounds could have given him a hard time and cause him to lose some sets. That would be a really rough 2 weeks if he made it far. I think Clement in the first round would taken a set and Hewet could have taken 1-2 and by the looks of it, Hewitt could have beaten him.

For the womens I dont mind watching, the game is different altogether. I dont mind the grunting but that shrieking is a little too much.

Tomorrow (Monday) is a big day. I ahve to get up early and watch Rodger play on center court but since I will be watching ESPN they will probably show Venus more on court 1 since its an American playing.

However the third match it is Murray on center court and Roddick on court 1 and I want to watch mostly Roddick's game so I hope ESPN pulls the American card there....Hewitt is also playing at the same time on court 2.
Yeah it's getting ridiculous with all the screaming in the girl's game now. So many of them are doing it, and at an absurd level too. Sharapova is the worst. That shit is just off the charts.

Roddick's been playing well. I'm really hoping him and Hewitt will win today, and face off in the quarter's. That'd be great to see, even though I'm pretty sure Roddick would win. Haven't really seen Murray this year. His matches have been on at like 3am over here. Pretty sure I'll be seeing him in at least the semis though.

I'm shit at tennis. I love having a hit when I can though. Preferably with beer. I had a good hit with my brothers recently. Problem was that they're both pretty good and I suck. Good times nonetheless.