View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 06:58 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how one wants to be perceived doesn't always equate with how they are perceived - it's not something you have complete control of
honestly I don't give much thought to how I am perceived - because of that, and because I don't seek acknowledgment of my mental work.
if anything I would say I try to be perceived as a loving person - and I am - and that doesn't require any sort of smart talk, or talk at all.
but behind that I do my studying and mental work for the sake of being the best I that I can be.
matter of fact I naturally avoid making myself look like a "sage" - in a sort of ODB type way. Nearly every other day I get asked "what the hell is wrong with you?" or "where the hell did you come from??" lol. I usually say A LOT or I dunno or something random.
but the same people who say that are the same that know me well, and always tell me I'm very intelligent.