View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 12:55 AM   #21
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Skateboard ,Surf,Snowboard,wakeboard...and rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedNickels
yea, your lucky ass get's all the good surf man.. haha the island i stay on gets hardly any good surf. we did get a little from katrina, that shit is hard, i tried it and almost died paddling out, it was super choppy and then after getting on a wave it was so hard pushing up.. super fun though
Haha, yeah, it's not the easiest thing to do. I'm right into skimboarding right now, which is probably the toughest form of board riding I've tried. Fucken awesome fun though. And I'm not gonna complain, because Australia is a great country for surf, but I really don't get a lot of good surf. A large part of that can be attributed to the fact that I'm an incredibly lazy fuck, and I don't get up 'til 11am at the very earliest, when I don't have to work. So by the time I get up the wind has usually turned onshore, and the surf has gone to shit, haha.

Man, my home computer just completely went to shit, so it looks like I might have to get a new computer. If I do, I'm gonna holla at you for some of those videos, if it's cool. I've been dying to see Dying to Live.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote