View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #4694
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
Boston's biggest worry is gonna be making sure KG stays healthy...Like Tooch said, this team is old. I still think it's gonna come down to the Cavs and Magic in the East...Boston is gonna have a hard time staying healthy and pacing themselves.

Rumors have it right now that the Mavs are trying to get a sign-and-trade done for Marion. If they get this I think the move makes them contenders...Kidd is still a solid PG, Dirk is still the most versatile scorer in the league, Gortat is gonna be a good complementary piece to Dirk, and they still have Howard to score and possibly Marion.
I didn't think Gortat signed with a team yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote