View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 10:51 PM   #4785
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Cavs upgraded. Foul trouble dont matter for Shaq cuz Z is still backing him up. Both will benefit from less minutes. The dude is a total upgrade, anyone who thinks it not doesnt kno the Cavs real weakness last year was inside scoring outside LBJ.

Parker can get his own shot, so can mo and Delonte. And with Shaq AND LeBron commanding doubles...this will only make them that much better.

The Cavs will be the best team this year, just like they were last year...and this was without the upgrades.

The Magic fuuuuucked up. Lewis at the 3 eliminates there whole gameplan which was matchup problems. Now he is an easy guard, even if he is tall cuz he never takes it to the basket and rarely posts his man up.

Carter, at his position is finished. He is a shell of himself does not play above the rim, is a step slower and is soft. Doesnt attack the basket and puts up bad shots...and lots of them
They lose Alston and Turk, the two guys who ran their offense and carried them to the finals really. Nelson to me...i dunno. I think he is too undersized. He had a decent year, but I dunno.
Giving up on Lee and Alston and Turk........stupid move. They got rid of all of their versatility.

Boston......too old, too thin, too injured. Garnett..can he even stay healthy. These dudes are just old.
Rasheed will hit some 3's but other than that, he gets nothing inside.

If you asked me would I rather have Shaq, Carter or Rasheed, i'd have picked Shaq...and the next guy i woudl have wanted was Artest.

The Cavs are still looking to add someone else...possibly Barnes, possibley Gooden. We'll see.

They are definitely the favorites in the East. no doubt about that. A team that won 66 upgrades at center with shaq and adds a vet who can create his own shot and d up in Parker and only loses Ben Wallace, Sasha an Wally...basically nothing...

I dunno man....we'll see, but I dont think Boston or ORlando had good offseasons.